This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: PR29335 add code for exp, exp2, exp10/pow10
- From: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:34:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: PR29335 add code for exp, exp2, exp10/pow10
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Roger Sayle wrote:
> Hi Kaveh,
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> > Would you please reconsider this request and allow me to keep this naming
> > scheme or something similar?
> Sure. As a compromise how about builtin-math-notdone-1.c? Or better yet
> just builtin-math-2.c?
I used builtin-math-2.c.
Kaveh R. Ghazi firstname.lastname@example.org