This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix final bits of PR28796
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:20:21 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix final bits of PR28796
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Roger Sayle wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Oct 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:
> > 2006-08-25 Richard Guenther <email@example.com>
> > PR middle-end/28796
> > * builtins.c (fold_builtin_classify): Use HONOR_INFINITIES
> > and HONOR_NANS instead of MODE_HAS_INFINITIES and MODE_HAS_NANS
> > for deciding optimizations in consistency with fold-const.c
> > (fold_builtin_unordered_cmp): Likewise.
> This is OK for mainline. Now that everything is nicely consistent,
> would it be possible to add some tests to the testsuite to ensure
> that we do the correct folding with different command line options?
I will try to come up with something that hopefully works on all
targets (fingers crossing...).
Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Novell / SUSE Labs