This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdata] readings.html fix links
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:04:43 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdata] readings.html fix links
- References: <453BF2F8.email@example.com>
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> This fixes one link and removes two www-106 -> www-128 redirects by
> going directly to www-128.
Okay. I'll have to warn that following the redirects will not really
fix them permanently, though; IBM's web infrastructure really is, well,
quite peculiar in that regard.