This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] cvs.html fix link to cvshome
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:01:56 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] cvs.html fix link to cvshome
- References: <453BF2FF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> cvshome.org is gone, ximbiot.com/cvs/ is the new home.
Weird; I wonder when the CVS homepage is finally going to stabilize.
Anyway, good catch (I had been ignoring this due to the SSL redirects
the old site had set up)!
> Fixed the links accordingly.
> +contains a link to an reasonably simple introduction to CVS.</p>
One minor note, already preceding your change: I believe the above
should read "*a* reasonably". While you are at it, would you mind
changing this as well?