This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: memmove folding tweek
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:22:34 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: memmove folding tweek
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Jan Hubicka wrote:
Grr, you forgot to include a ChangeLog entry with your patch.
However, the patch itself look sound, together with Andrew's
requested tweak of the new testcase, so OK for mainline with
a suitable ChangeLog.
I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the "stringops" project.
Thanks for working on this.