This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Add "-fexternal-blas" to gcc-4.3/changes.html
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 01:04:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Add "-fexternal-blas" to gcc-4.3/changes.html
- References: <453BF79A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ -fexternal-blas</a></code> option has been added, which
+ adds calls to BLAS for matrix operations such as
+ <code>matmul</code> rather than using the build-in
"build-in" should be "built-in", and I'd prefer "which generates
calls to BLAS function for...", but I'm not a native english speaker.
Brooks usually has wise things to say about wording...