This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Slightly improved DWARF2 debug info for Fortran
- From: "Steven Bosscher" <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Paul Thomas" <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 11:40:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Slightly improved DWARF2 debug info for Fortran
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <453AFA9A.email@example.com>
On 10/22/06, Paul Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>I've only bootstrapped c,fortran with this patch, because I'm first
>looking for comments from people who know dwarf2out.c better than I do.
>I know almost nothing about DWARF and even less about dwarf2out so I
>could really use a good review here ;-)
Still less do I, so I can only applaud from the sidelines. Are you aware
Yes I am aware of that meta-bug. The patch I sent would fix PR24790.