This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Slightly improved DWARF2 debug info for Fortran
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 06:59:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Slightly improved DWARF2 debug info for Fortran
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've only bootstrapped c,fortran with this patch, because I'm firstStill less do I, so I can only applaud from the sidelines. Are you aware
looking for comments from people who know dwarf2out.c better than I do.
I know almost nothing about DWARF and even less about dwarf2out so I
could really use a good review here ;-)
If you can swat a few of those, it would be great!