This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR26898, folding of X +- C1 CMP Y +- C2
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Geoffrey Keating" <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Cc: rguenther at suse dot de, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:21:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR26898, folding of X +- C1 CMP Y +- C2
- References: <D66A9071-C0CE-4D9E-85A0-C3BEA7F6A5EF@apple.com>
On 8/16/06, Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com> wrote:
> 2006-04-05 Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR middle-end/26898
> * fold-const.c (fold_comparison): Fold signed comparisons
> of the form X +- C1 CMP Y +- C2.
> * gcc.dg/torture/pr26898-1.c: New testcase.
> * gcc.dg/torture/pr26898-2.c: Likewise.
This patch is OK, although probably not suitable for 4.2.
Re-bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, applied to