This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve PR28796 (inconsistend __builtin_nan() and __builtin_unordered()) further
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Roger Sayle" <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: "Richard Guenther" <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 12:13:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve PR28796 (inconsistend __builtin_nan() and __builtin_unordered()) further
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 8/24/06, Roger Sayle <email@example.com> wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:
> 2006-08-25 Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR middle-end/28796
> * simplify-rtx.c (simplify_const_relational_operation):
> Do not constant-fold ORDERED and UNORDERED for
> flag_unsafe_math_optimizations but only we do not need to
> honor NaNs for the given mode.
This is OK for 4.3. If you can find an old version of GCC, that
didn't attempt to optimize C99's isunordered as a builtin, then this
patch is also OK for mainline.
Committed to mainline.