This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Don't provide lstat gfortran intrinsic if target doesn't support lstat.
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- Cc: GFORTRAN <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:35:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Don't provide lstat gfortran intrinsic if target doesn't support lstat.
- References: <000001c6f4e5$c2a1ce70$f06d65da@anykey>
That would be marvellous!
Building libgfortan as dll would also be very nice for people who don't
use MS compiler :).
However. there is one obstacle preventing libgfortan.dll: an undefinedPaul Brooks warned us... http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2006-07/msg00402.html
reference to the lstat function in intrinsics/stat.c.
This patch tests for a target lstat() function and avoids creating aOK
gfortran intrinsic if it does't exist. OK for mainline?
PS Where would that leave us wrt to writing .dlls in gfortran?