This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: pacth for score backend document and code
- From: liqin at sunnorth dot com dot cn
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus dot dk>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:01:49 +0800
- Subject: Re: Patch: pacth for score backend document and code
Thanks Mike Stump,
You see move to write after approval section is easy, I could do it next
But I am the maintainer of score port in our Co., and I had signed paper
with FSF. What should I do could let they appointed me as the score
Mike Stump <email@example.com> 写于 2006-10-20 18:39:40:
> On Oct 19, 2006, at 6:52 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > Thanks Paolo Bonzini and Rask Ingemann Lambertsen,
> > I have learned more in this two days, and I will be more carefully
> > when I check the code in.
> Actually, you need to move your MAINTAINERS entry down to the write
> after approval section as well, until such time as your appointed
> score maintainer.