This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] pr21061 - gfortran ignores -Werror
- From: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:05:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] pr21061 - gfortran ignores -Werror
- References: <20060321185018.GC5394@aon.at> <20060421075829.GA1137@aon.at> <20060705192720.GA24502@aon.at> <20060913210419.GB85842@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <20060914125902.GB15618@aon.at> <20060918001737.GA78473@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Steve Kargl wrote (on 2006/09/17):
On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 02:59:02PM +0200, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
Attached is a revised and much simpler fix for PR fortran/21061 where
-Werror was ignored. The attached patch makes sure that we exit(1)
properly even for warnings.
I think the patch is ok.
It looks like this never got committed, however.
(See http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-09/msg00551.html for the
original patch post.)
If this was fixed in some other manner, this should probably be removed
from the patch queue.