This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [COMMITTED][PATCH/RFC] force_reg() doesn't propagate MEM_POINTER flag to REG_POINTER
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>, Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, Anton Blanchard <anton at samba dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:07:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED][PATCH/RFC] force_reg() doesn't propagate MEM_POINTER flag to REG_POINTER
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <453822F5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <453827FC.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 18:35 -0700, David Daney wrote:My mistake. Please accept my apologies for implying that gcc-patches
procedures were not followed.
It looks like Janis committed this to the 4.1 branch as well (although I
missed a message on gcc-patches announcing the commit). I have not
tested it on the branch, but I would expect similar failures on MIPS to
those seen on the trunk.
No Janis did not apply it to the 4.1 branch but IBM's 4.1 branch.