This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: pacth for score backend document and code
- From: liqin at sunnorth dot com dot cn
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus dot dk>
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:52:44 +0800
- Subject: Re: Patch: pacth for score backend document and code
Thanks Paolo Bonzini and Rask Ingemann Lambertsen,
I have learned more in this two days, and I will be more carefully
when I check the code in.
Paolo Bonzini <firstname.lastname@example.org> 写于 2006-10-19 21:40:23:
> > <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-10/msg00020.html>
> > I think this is a mess because the check-in of the backend was
> > before a maintainer was appointed.
> Yes, so this means that every change has to be approved explicitly.
> See http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-10/msg00937.html
> Liqin, this should last for a short time. Please put up with this for
> now -- it will also help you to get acquainted with the people working
> on GCC.