This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran,patch] New option to use BLAS routines for matrix multiplication
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:55:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran,patch] New option to use BLAS routines for matrix multiplication
- References: <BB94194A-C1ED-4F09-AC57-7A6E9FFF0BF8@gmail.com>
[ http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-10/msg00343.html ]
The attached patch allows gfortran-compiled code to use the sgemm/
dgemm/cgemm/zgemm routines from BLAS to perform matrix
multiplications. There is no big change from the last patch I
posted. I'll say a few words about how it works, how I tested it,
and then answer Janne's comments to my last patch.
OK for 4.3?