This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix bug in fold_div_compare
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:10:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix bug in fold_div_compare
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Presumably, you've now managed to complete more than "moderate"
> testing, such as a full bootstrap and regression test with no new
> failures. If so, this is OK for mainline.
> I appreciate you're not a huge fan of my preference of applying
> patches first to mainline, and backporting them to the release
> branches once they've been demonstrated to be safe on several
The patch has been bootstrapped and regtested dozens of time on
8 platforms at AdaCore.