This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR tree-opt/28937
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:24:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR tree-opt/28937
- References: <email@example.com> <44FD6B8F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 14:02 +0200, Richard Guenther wrote:
> This causes huge compile-time regressions on tramp3d, boost, botan,
> DLV, FreeFEM and
> Polyhedron (I guess a lot of stuff is affected). Slowdown is ~5% for
> all these testcases
> and makes us compile slower than 4.1 again.
Yes because cleanup CFG is doing a lot more than just cleanup now so
maybe we need to split cleanup CFG up and make them real passes instead
of a TODO.