This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: use correct DWARF register numbers on rs6000 non-ELF ports
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: gkeating at apple dot com (Geoffrey Keating)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:24:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: use correct DWARF register numbers on rs6000 non-ELF ports
- References: <20061015001636.684CB4AC9A28@geoffk5.apple.com>
This patch apparently will not change the register numbers for
debugging formats other than DWARF2, but doesn't the move to rs6000.h add
a no-op function call to the debugging path for non-DWARF2 systems?
Slowing down the compiler on AIX isn't appreciated.