This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Fully preprocessorify TR1 tuples
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Gregor <dgregor at cs dot indiana dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:55:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] Fully preprocessorify TR1 tuples
- References: <C2113AE5-82F2-4E78-ABF2-5F3AE8C3A17B@cs.indiana.edu>
> The two Perl scripts
> are used to generate repeat.h and bind_repeat.h; I'm including them
> in the e-mail for archival purposes, to make it easier to change the
> number of support parameters later.
I checked in these two scripts, as it looks like previous versions were
checked in to the scripts directory as well.