This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,libgfortran] Fix PR29277 Formated stream output
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- Cc: 'Fortran List' <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, 'gcc-patches' <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:16:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch,libgfortran] Fix PR29277 Formated stream output
- References: <000301c6f0a1$fbb06480$044861cb@anykey>
Danny Smith wrote:
With Danny's tests I plan to commit this in the next 24 hours or so.
This causes no new regression on i686-pc-mingw32, after modfiying the
I have runtestsuite from cygwin bash shell, and I have also tested the
streamio tests manually in cmd.exe shell and zsh.exe shell
Thanks for testing.