This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29451 - Fortran runtime error: Attempt to allocate a negative amount of memory...]
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:40:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29451 - Fortran runtime error: Attempt to allocate a negative amount of memory...]
- References: <4533A4AE.email@example.com>
On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 05:26:38PM +0200, Paul Thomas wrote:
> :ADDPATCH fortran:
> The patch for this slightly embarrassing PR describes itself - if a
> stride of an automatic array goes negative, set it to zero. The
> testcase is that of the reporter.
> Regtested on PIV/Cygwin_NT - OK for trunk?