This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29392 -Segfault on data character initialization
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Fran?ois-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:40:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29392 -Segfault on data character initialization
- References: <4533A3F3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 05:23:31PM +0200, Paul Thomas wrote:
> :ADDPATCH fortran:
> The fix here was simple... literally. The expression for the substring
> start and end needed copying, so that it doesn't get frozen for one
> value of the iterator, and simplifying. The testcase is that of the
> Regtested on PIV/Cygwin_NT - OK for trunk?