This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Dead include file: dwarf.h ?
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Oct 2006 17:22:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: Dead include file: dwarf.h ?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steven Bosscher <email@example.com> writes:
> As far as I can tell, dwarf.h is not included anywhere in gcc/
> or any of its subdirectories. Is there any reason not to remove
> this file?
Yes, it can be removed, unless there's some use of it elsewhere (which
there shouldn't be).