This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] mips: Allow larger values for __aligned__
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>, echristo at apple dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:08:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] mips: Allow larger values for __aligned__
- References: <20060920224707.GI9301@lios> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061013212836.GF6622@lios>
> Ok. Could you explain why? I may still try to get this patch accepted in
> stage 1, and I appreciate your comments.
Might be OK for stage 1, but I'm a big fan of minimalism when it comes to
> Patch reverted. I will repost my original MIPS patches and ask Ian to
> accpet those for stage 3.