This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, fortran] intrinisic.texi: fix overlong code-example lines.
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:00:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, fortran] intrinisic.texi: fix overlong code-example lines.
- References: <452BEAC7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 11:47:35AM -0700, Brooks Moses wrote:
> The example code for the STAT intrinsic has lines too long for the
> pagewidth in .dvi and .pdf targets; the attached patch fixes this while
> (hopefully) not losing any significant meaning. (I should have caught
> this while reviewing Daniel's patch the first time, but I missed it.)
> This also corrects a variable-name error in the procedure call.
> 2006-10-10 Brooks Moses <email@example.com>
> * intrinsic.texi (STAT): Shortened lines in sample code.
If you haven't applied the patch yet, then please do so.