This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR C++/28450 ICE with new of vector and complex types
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:11:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR C++/28450 ICE with new of vector and complex types
- References: <email@example.com> <44EB50BF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2006-10-06 at 06:08 -0700, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 14:45 -0400, Jason Merrill wrote:
> > OK.
> Applied to the 4.1 branch also after a bootstrap/test on i686-linux-gnu.
And now to the 4.0 branch after a bootstrap/test on i686-linux-gnu.