This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, various] Add "pdf" target to all relevant GCC makefiles.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, help-gnat at gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Oct 2006 11:17:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, various] Add "pdf" target to all relevant GCC makefiles.
- References: <452BC84A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Brooks" == Brooks Moses <email@example.com> writes:
Brooks> The attached patch adds all of the relevant targets to enable
Brooks> "make pdf" to work; it produces the same files (modulo
Brooks> extension, of course) in the same locations as "make dvi".
The gcc/java bits are ok assuming that the rest is approved.
I skimmed the patch and it looked pretty good to me; but I can't
approve the whole thing.