This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: [Fwd: Re: [RFT] updated libffi for x86-darwin]]
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:50:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com: Re: [Fwd: Re: [RFT] updated libffi for x86-darwin]]
- References: <20061010163628.GA8467@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
Jack Howarth wrote:
Can you please review and check in the revised patch...
if Mike is still uncertain if he has clearance to do so
I already checked it in, actually.
libffi is mostly related to Java, and I reasoned that if Andrew had no
problem with Mike's approval, nobody would complain. :-)