This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [JAVA] /bin/sh portability issues in gen-classlist.sh.in
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Oct 2006 10:38:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: [JAVA] /bin/sh portability issues in gen-classlist.sh.in
- References: <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Roger" == Roger Sayle <email@example.com> writes:
Roger> Sorry for the delay. Here's a revised version of the
Roger> gen-classlist.sh.in change that incorporates Paolo's
Roger> suggestions. This patch has been tested on i386-pc-solaris2.10
Roger> (with a tweaked boehm-gc) using the native /bin/sh where it
Roger> allows compilation of libjava to get further than previously.
Sorry, I don't think I ever responded to this.
This is ok for trunk; I will check it in to classpath.