This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [bfin ping] Two patches
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de>
- To: Jie Zhang <jzhang918 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:01:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [bfin ping] Two patches
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jie Zhang wrote:
Looks sensible enough. Ok.
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-06/msg01522.html> (We have a
discussion on this one, but I don't know if it's OK for you.)
I'd like to postpone this kind of thing until after we've updated to a
newer version of uClibc, that'll probably change a few details in the
way we build things.