This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fwd: Re: [RFT] updated libffi for x86-darwin]
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:11:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [RFT] updated libffi for x86-darwin]
- References: <452A4FE9.email@example.com> <D278E18A-F048-4462-B913-20CA7F49C565@apple.com>
Mike Stump writes:
> On Oct 9, 2006, at 6:34 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> > Sandro reported to have bootstrapped the attached patch
> > successfully on a MacIntel. I did the same on ppc.
> > Ok to apply?
> I'm fine with it, though, don't know if I am maintainer for it. If I
> am, I'll approve it.
darwin port Mike Stump firstname.lastname@example.org