This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: getting back the quote_ignores_source_dir behavior of -I-
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: daniel_villeneuve at sympatico dot ca
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, gsf at research dot att dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:12:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: getting back the quote_ignores_source_dir behavior of -I-
- References: <email@example.com>
My take is that the idea to remove the -I- semantic was wrong. I
don't see the value in randomly respelling existing options. Instead
of this patch, I think we should just remove the deprecation of -I-,
if people didn't want to do that, than I think this patch is
preferable over not doing anything.