This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [fortran, patch] Update *.texi: document ACCESS and CHMOD
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 08:30:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: [fortran, patch] Update *.texi: document ACCESS and CHMOD
- References: <4528E42D.email@example.com>
On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 01:42:37PM +0200, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> :ADDPATCH fortran:
> Split off & updated from (unrelated) new_line patch.
> ACCESS is indeed implemented in gfortran; someone (e.g. I) should go
> through the manual and PR19292 to see, which intrinsics are already
> implemented and which are are still missing. I think both the bug and
> the manual are outdated.
See the last comment in pr19292. Only FSEEK is missing an
implementation. Many are missing documentation.