This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix C++/29002, ICE with invalid (unknown size) array of ptr-to-member
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 15:55:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix C++/29002, ICE with invalid (unknown size) array of ptr-to-member
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <450A154B.email@example.com>
On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 19:51 -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> I think it would be better to return error_mark_node. Please test that.
Committed with that change on the mainline awhile back.
Just committed the patch to the 4.1 branch after a bootstrap/test on