This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Hack to add missing pthread initializer braces on hppa*-*-hpux11*
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at gnu dot org>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 10:46:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: [committed] Hack to add missing pthread initializer braces on hppa*-*-hpux11*
- References: <200610071651.k97Gpg8Q012373@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
- Reply-to: bkorb at gnu dot org
John David Anglin wrote:
The enclosed fix adds missing braces to the pthread initializers
used in hppa*-*-hpux11*. It has been tested on 11.00, 11.11, 11.23
and 11.31. It also passes make check.
Looks good to me. All active branches, please.
Are there any platforms around _without_ broken initializers? ;-)
> Probably, something similar needs to be done for hpux10.
Cheers - Bruce