This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix intrinsics used as actual arguments
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 13:44:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix intrinsics used as actual arguments
- References: <512904CE-093E-4252-8CDC-F818F1FF512A@gmail.com> <452790DE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
-- make m4 generate new files for AIMAG, ASINH, ACOSH and ATANH
-- use a new simple m4 file (misc_specifics.m4) to generate code
for other specifics (including character functions)
The copyright years need changing. Are these sufficiently
different in your opinion that you should appear as the contributer?
OK for copyright years. I don't think there's reason enough to put my
name in these files.
-- a gfc_resolve_index_func function is added to resolve the
INDEX intrinsic, so that it can be used as actual argument (PR
Add a comment as to why you call it gfc_resolve_index_func, rather
than gfc_resolve_index, above the entry in intrinsic.c. I think
that it is the only exception, is it not?
Hum... (noises of brain searching through old memories)...
(grepping)... There's also gfc_check_access_func (which was my doing
too). I'll add the comments.
Thanks for the review!