This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] sched-int.h: Fix comment typos.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 04:20:27 -0700
- Subject: [patch] sched-int.h: Fix comment typos.
Committed as obvious.
2006-10-07 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
* sched-int.h: Fix comment typos.
--- sched-int.h (revision 117531)
+++ sched-int.h (working copy)
@@ -363,12 +363,12 @@ extern regset *glat_start, *glat_end;
#define IS_SPECULATION_CHECK_P(INSN) (RECOVERY_BLOCK (INSN) != NULL)
/* INSN is a speculation check that will simply reexecute the speculatively
- scheduled instruction if the speculation fail. */
+ scheduled instruction if the speculation fails. */
#define IS_SPECULATION_SIMPLE_CHECK_P(INSN) \
(RECOVERY_BLOCK (INSN) == EXIT_BLOCK_PTR)
/* INSN is a speculation check that will branch to RECOVERY_BLOCK if the
- speculation fail. Insns in that block will reexecute the speculatively
+ speculation fails. Insns in that block will reexecute the speculatively
scheduled code and then will return immediately after INSN thus preserving
semantics of the program. */
#define IS_SPECULATION_BRANCHY_CHECK_P(INSN) \