This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] gcc/*.[ch]: Fix comment typos.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 04:07:32 -0700
- Subject: [patch] gcc/*.[ch]: Fix comment typos.
Committed as obvious.
2006-10-07 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gimplify.c, sched-int.h: Fix comment typos.
--- gimplify.c (revision 117530)
+++ gimplify.c (working copy)
@@ -6050,10 +6050,10 @@ gimplify_type_sizes (tree type, tree *li
It was actually useful for anonymous pointed-to types to ensure
that the sizes evaluation dominates every possible later use of the
values. Restricting to such types here would be safe since there
- is no possible forward declaration around, but would introduce a
- undesireable middle-end semantic to anonymity. We then defer to
- front-ends the responsibilty of ensuring that the sizes are
- evaluated both early and late enough, e.g. by attaching artifical
+ is no possible forward declaration around, but would introduce an
+ undesirable middle-end semantic to anonymity. We then defer to
+ front-ends the responsibility of ensuring that the sizes are
+ evaluated both early and late enough, e.g. by attaching artificial
type declarations to the tree. */
--- sched-int.h (revision 117530)
+++ sched-int.h (working copy)
@@ -369,7 +369,7 @@ extern regset *glat_start, *glat_end;
/* INSN is a speculation check that will branch to RECOVERY_BLOCK if the
speculation fail. Insns in that block will reexecute the speculatively
- scheduled code and then will return immediatelly after INSN thus preserving
+ scheduled code and then will return immediately after INSN thus preserving
semantics of the program. */
#define IS_SPECULATION_BRANCHY_CHECK_P(INSN) \
(RECOVERY_BLOCK (INSN) != NULL && RECOVERY_BLOCK (INSN) != EXIT_BLOCK_PTR)