This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR C++/28302, ICE with bitwise NOT and vectors (and C++)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 00:11:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR C++/28302, ICE with bitwise NOT and vectors (and C++)
- References: <email@example.com> <44E3AE86.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 16:47 -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > cp/ChangeLog:
> > * typeck.c (build_unary_op <case BIT_NOT_EXPR:>): Don't call
> > perform_integral_promotions for non integral types.
> > testsuite/ChangeLog:
> > * g++.dg/ext/vector3.C: New test.
Committed to the 4.1 branch also after a bootstrap/test on