This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for PR target/27880 (Use of _Unwind_GetIPInfo)
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 06 Oct 2006 15:48:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch for PR target/27880 (Use of _Unwind_GetIPInfo)
- References: <200610062107.OAA07997@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> In addition to the uses of _Unwind_GetIPInfo that are in libstdc++ and
> libjava (already fixed), there is a use of it in unwind-c.c which is
> compiled into libgcc on IA64 Linux when using --with-system-libunwind.
> This patch is to ifdef that use of _Unwind_GetIPInfo so that when
> --with-system-libunwind is specified and the system unwind library does
> not contain _Unwind_GetIPInfo we will not generate any uses of it.
> For any cross-build, we assume that _Unwind_GetIPInfo exists.
> I am regression testing now (with and without --with-system-libunwind),
> OK for checkin on main line if testing goes OK?
> 2006-10-06 Steve Ellcey <email@example.com>
> PR target/27880
> * configure.ac (HAVE_GETIPINFO): Check for _Unwind_GetIPInfo.
> * unwind-c.c (PERSONALITY_FUNCTION): Ifdef use of _Unwind_GetIPInfo.