This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Introduce abi_word_mode
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: iant at google dot com (Ian Lance Taylor)
- Cc: Andreas dot Krebbel at de dot ibm dot com (Andreas Krebbel), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 20:02:26 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Introduce abi_word_mode
Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> > Just to clarify, is the solution outlined above what you
> > intended, or did I misunderstand?
> That is what I intended (plus also use abi_word_mode in a couple of
> places in optabs.c, of course). Sorry for being confusing.
Thanks for the clarification! Andreas is going to prepare a
patch along those lines ...
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
Linux on zSeries Development