This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: emulating tls for systems without
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 10:50:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: emulating tls for systems without
- References: <20060920143207.GO12531@devserv.devel.redhat.com> <20060921015910.GE5186@redhat.com> <20061004211212.GA15142@redhat.com>
Having finally worked out the tcl bits, and a couple of non-regressions
that showed up during a merge, I've committed the following.
Please back the TLS emulation patch out of 4.2, and queue it for 4.1.
As others have said, this does not fix regressions, and should be queued
for Stage 1. I have every confidence that you can fix the AIX issues,
and any other issues, but the window for new features has long since closed.
(650) 331-3385 x713