This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: emulating tls for systems without
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 11:40:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: emulating tls for systems without
- References: <20061004211212.GA15142@redhat.com>
This patch has created 38 new libgomp testsuite failures for AIX.
These failures are regressions.
The failures are linker errors of the form:
ERROR: Undefined symbol: __emutls_t.thr
ERROR: Undefined symbol: __emutls_t.__a22_module8__work
Yet more reason that this patch was inappropriate for Stage 3.