This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix tree-data-ref DDR_LOOP_NEST handling (PR tree-optimization/29330)
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Sebastian Pop" <sebastian dot pop at cri dot ensmp dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:12:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix tree-data-ref DDR_LOOP_NEST handling (PR tree-optimization/29330)
- References: <20061006150856.GL20982@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
Ok for trunk?
The tree-loop-linear.c change is also applicable to 4.1 branch (i.e.
we are leaking memory there too), is that part ok for 4.1 too?