This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix output of VECTOR_CSTs (PR c/29091)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:49:21 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix output of VECTOR_CSTs (PR c/29091)
On Wed, 4 Oct 2006, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> 2006-10-04 Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR c/29091
> * varasm.c (output_constant): If TREE_VECTOR_CST_ELTS chain is shorter than
> the number of vector elements fill the rest with zeros.
> * gcc.dg/pr29091.c: New test.
This is OK for mainline, and also for the release branches after a few
days on mainline without problems. Thanks for fixing this.