This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR20541 - allocatable components (TR15541)
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 07:20:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR20541 - allocatable components (TR15541)
- References: <452490A3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Jerry DeLisle wrote:
Paul Thomas wrote:
Also completed testing on x86-64 fine.
Regression tested on i686-linux (Pentium D). NIST OK, LAPACK OK (as
Regtested a silly number of times on a wide range of platforms and
OS's (in the last 24 hours: SUSE10.1/AMD64, FC5/Athlon1700 and
Cygwin_NT/PIV) - OK for trunk?
Erik and Paul