This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR20541 - allocatable components (TR15541)
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:38:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR20541 - allocatable components (TR15541)
- References: <452490A3.email@example.com>
Congratulations to Paul and Eric!
Such long and involved patch is always hard to review, but I'll give
it a look over the week-end. I'll approve the parts I understand, and
I will bootstrap and regtest on a couple of platforms (sparc-sun-
solaris2.9, hppa-hpux, ia64-linux). But, with two person designing
this patch and so much testing before submitting it, I think we
should commit it soon to get it exposed, even if the reviewing is not
of the standard we'd like to enforce (except for the non-insulated
part of the patch). Opinions?