This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Fortran] gfortran.texi: Update "Project Status" section.
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 21:52:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Fortran] gfortran.texi: Update "Project Status" section.
- References: <45248AD0.email@example.com> <20061005043934.GA93836@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Steve Kargl wrote:
On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 09:32:16PM -0700, Brooks Moses wrote:
I will update the wiki on this.
This is the same text that I posted in a "draft" version last week,
taking into account Jerry's comments with regards to the LAPACK
testsuite -- it now says "produces acceptable results on the LAPACK Test
Suite". (I think it would be useful to explain this a bit more on the
Wiki page about the results, and in particular explain why it is that
the results report "1 failure" and it's still "acceptable". I don't
understand the details well enough to write that, though.)
You can point people at