This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] Fix PR c/27489 and c/27490 compound expression and parse error
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 20:46:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Committed] Fix PR c/27489 and c/27490 compound expression and parse error
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 18:41 -0700, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> The problem here is that when we have a parse error (error_mark_node)
> for a compound expression, we create a compound expression still instead
> just returning error_mark_node. This fixes the problem by just
> returning error_mark_node instead of letting the other parts of the
> front-end dealing with compound expression having error_mark_node in it.
> Applied to the mainline as approved by JSM in PR 27489.
> I will apply this to the 4.1 branch in about a week also.
Committed to the 4.1 branch now after a bootstrap/test on